Wednesday 15 January 2014

FAITH

Some promise and some break it. Some ask you to have faith in them; they assure you 
and keep so much at stake.

It isn't easy to fight our own battles, but it is far more difficult when others fight your 
battles for you.





There you meet who stand there to see you fail and you believe their words.
There you meet the one who stands there to see you suceed and you don't believe
her words.
As I walked lifelessly on the empty strrts of Gateway, I asked myself,"Why is it
difficult for people to have fatih in me ?". As I thought, I walked aimlessly watching
the sea waves, hoping to find its answer in it.
It doesn't matter what I say, what I assure.
It doesn't matter what I feel, how much I love.
As I walked tearfully on the empty pavements of colaba, I am awakened by the hard 
push of a Tempo. It's rusted body brushes through my arm ruthlessly causing excruciating
pain. I don't shout despite the agony. It isn't just me but my reflexes have numbed me a lot
more than I thought.
No one saw me stumble on the dirty patch fo the road and I continued bleeding hoping
for the blood to stop.
I move my arm delicately  to see my skin tear off . It is then that my thoughts paused.
As I lie on the hospital bed tonight, I recall everything I felt. These medications sedate 
me to numb my mind. Little did the know, it only needed a thought to get e there.



No comments:

Post a Comment